38 W 32 St, Suite 1007 New York, NY 10001 212-239-5559
img1

What is Acupuncture?

Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning.

PCOS & failed IUI

Page Info

Name 관리자 Date15-07-02 16:17 Hits1,517 Comment0

Content

When I was 29 years old, I had several fertility issues and was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). I had also suffered a miscarriage. My husband and I had been trying to conceive naturally for well over 18 months. During that time, we tried Intrauterine Insemination six times without success as my ovulation cycle remained irregular and unpredictable.  I was also taking Metformin three times daily during this time.

Finally, after two separate friends recommended acupuncture to assist with conception as they believed it worked for them, I went to Dr. Lee to seek treatment.  I received a series of weekly acupuncture session and also took her herbal medicine three times a day for 20 days.  During this time, my husband and I conceived naturally.  I had a healthy pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby boy naturally nine months later.

I firmly believe Dr. Lee’s treatments helped me to regulate my hormones as well as assist my body to function and ovulate properly. Furthermore, I believe the herbal medicine was critical in ensuring that I did not suffer from another miscarriage, as it is noted that individuals with PCOS have much higher rates of miscarriages than average.

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee’s treatment to any individual seeking to address fertility issues and trying to conceive. Please feel free to contact me for any follow-up questions.  Thank you.

– Jennifer 

Copyright © 2021 fertile butterfly, All Rights Reserved Ai Ja Lee Acupuncture & Herbs 38 W 32 St, Suite 1007 New York, NY 10001 | Phone: 212-239-5559